- We supplied 1week of food grains and essentials to 26,000 indigent people, including migrant workers, in April- May 2020, which sustained them
during a difficult time of great hardship.
- We are providing livelihood to 140 families in the village by empowering them to produce protective cotton masks, and thus ensuring they live to
fight another day.
- 500,000 cotton fabric masks have been produced as of Mid-October 2020 and distributed to the indigent in various villages of Telangana, AP and
- 500 COVID prevention kits have been provided, which are proving to be immensely useful to protect healthcare workers.
- Covid-19 Prevention education given to about 200,000 people so far, who all are now practicing these measures and thereby protecting themselves and
the people they come in contact with.
- We are drawing up an action plan to implement certain innovative measures to make the villages in and around Burgula, Telangana, India digitally enabled and
literate, to make them self-reliant and self-sustaining in this Information Era so that they are not left behind.
- Providing PPE’s to the health care professionals in India.
- Provided support to two nurses in Nalgonda district hospital, India to help with care of premature babies in neonatal care unit.
- Increased support for the Women’s centre with 125 women in Maharashtra, India.
- Virtual Walk program in October 2020 in the USA to benefit the Veterans in the USA.
- Virtual Meditation & Yoga program has been started to promote healthy lifestyles in the USA.
- Pragathi has funded different food programs in the Dayton area to the tune of $9000 so far to support the underprivileged affected by the pandemic.
- Started a Virtual Art Program for underserved kids in Dayton. This serves a dual purpose of giving an opportunity to these kids to learn different
techniques of sketching and painting while promoting mental health through art therapy during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Provided clothing to women suffering from domestic violence in Dayton, Ohio.
- Mentoring several student volunteers to do the non-profit work during the pandemic.
- Provided gift cards worth $1500 to the Veterans in need during the crises.
- River Vibes is an annual grass-roots program to spread awareness about outdoor recreational activities in Dayton area. The program helps connect the community with
nature and with each other. It focuses on outdoor activities like hiking, biking, and rafting while promoting conservation of nature. Pragathi was a sponsor of this program.
- We have networked with close to 100 more organizations serving humanity and trying to make a difference in the lives of poor people. Collaborative efforts are being
undertaken with some of them.