- Dry ration for 6 million meals to the indigent,including migrant workers
- Livelihood to 200 families in the rural areas by empowering them to produce protective cotton masks,thus ensuring they live to fight another
- 10,00,000 cotton fabric masks have been produced and distributed to the indigent in over 500 villages of Telangana, AP, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, and
- 500 COVID prevention kits have been provided, which are proving to be immensely useful to protect healthcare workers.
- Covid-19 Prevention education given to about 500,000 people so far, who all are now practicing these measures and thereby protecting themselves and
the people they come in contact with.
- Isolation Centers to house COVID +ve asymptomatic or mildly sick patients.
- ICU bed support for the indigent COVID + patients.
- Vaccination Drives.
- Psychological Counseling to COVID affected patients.
- Providing pulse oximeters and Thermometers in rural areas
- Providing PPE’s to the health care professionals in various hospitals of India.
- Provided support to two nurses in Nalgonda district hospital, India to help with care of premature babies in neonatal care unit.
- Increased support for the Women’s centre with 125 homeless women in Maharashtra, India.
- Virtual Walk program annually in October in the USA to benefit the Veterans in the USA. 650 participants,including 73 US Veterans logged in
50,539 miles to support Veterans-in-need.
- Virtual Meditation & Yoga program has been started to promote healthy lifestyles in the USA.
- Funded different food programs in the Dayton area to support the underprivileged affected by the pandemic.
- Virtual Art Program for underserved kids in Dayton. This serves a dual purpose of giving an opportunity to these kids to learn different techniques
of sketching and painting while promoting mental health through art therapy during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Provided clothing to women suffering from domestic violence in Dayton, Ohio.
- Mentoring several student volunteers to do the non-profit work during the pandemic.
- Provided gift cards to the Veterans in need during the crises.
- River Vibes is an annual grass-roots program to spread awareness about outdoor recreational activities in Dayton area. The program helps connect the
community with nature and with each other. It focuses on outdoor activities like hiking, biking, and rafting while promoting conservation of nature. Pragathi was a sponsor of this
- We have networked with close to 100 more organizations serving humanity and trying to make a difference in the lives of poor people. Collaborative efforts are being
undertaken with some of them.
- Webinars done to educate the indigent villagers
Updated July 2021