We are about helping people find their way out of poverty, be educated, adopt healthy lifestyles, live in harmony with others, and be
human beings with a cosmopolitan outlook untouched by bias, prejudice, bigotry, suspicion and hatred; in short, spreading love. Though mainly involved in Telangana State, we have also done several
projects in Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. Several other credible non-profit organizations and individuals have been empowered through partnerships
spreading our efforts in many more remote areas of other states of India
- Making good education accessible to all;
- Boosting their incomes through helping them get employed or expand their activities;
- Empowering women through creating vocational opportunities and enlightening them on personal hygiene;
- Creating awareness on health issues, conducting health camps, improving primary health centers, ensuring cleanliness in the villages,
installing clean drinking water plants and building toilets;
- And above all, ratcheting up their confidence level through close interaction with them so that they can take their destiny into their
own hands, and motivating them to work together for the common cause keeping in mind the well-being of the society at large.
- For a more in-depth idea about some of our labours of love, check out our links, including ones below:
1. Integrated Rural Development, Burgula Panchayat, Telangana State
2. Kashireddyguda model village development
3. Education Improvement in 100 rural schools at Sub district level
4. Pragathi Rural Development Center, "A Regional Hub To Transform Lives"