- Burgula has three villages - Burgula, Kasireddyguda and Nerella
- There are seven tribal areas - Kadiyalakunta, Thimmajipally, Pothurajugadda, Muchoniguda, Devunigundu, Kundelukunta and
- For 7000 people agriculture or agri-labor is the main source of income. Most residents of the village work for daily wages in
fields,industries close by or on poultry farms. One small-scale cotton industry in the village employs about 20 people.
- Pragathi employs twenty volunteers with deep understanding of local conditions to run our daily
operations. Majority of projects are completed by local people, thereby helping growth in local economy. The projects are implemented in cost-effective manner.
- Please click here to see a video about the Burgula Projects
Five key areas for integrated development are: