"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but, if you educate a woman, you educate a family."
- Dr. James Emmanuel
Our formal women empowerment program started in January 2014. We support the existing women self-help groups and assist in deployment of strategies for village
transformation, skills improvement and income generation. Special emphasis is placed on education of girls. We have been
- Linking with Grameen Vikas Bank for micro-credit
- SWECHHA Program
- Trips to National Institute of Rural Development regularly
- Seva Mela trip to share ideas.
- Starting in 2015, helped about 250 women purchase sewing machines for self employment.
- Supporting school uniform stitching program.
- Training women in stitching and sewing.
- Providing micro-credit at no interest for small sustainable businesses.
- Construction of Mahila Mandal, women group building in Kashireddy Guda.
- Strengthening the Self Help Groups