"If you educate a man, you educate an individual; but, if you educate a woman, you educate a family." - Dr. Kwegyir- Aggrey.
A robust women empowerment program supported all-round efficient development in the villages through self-help groups. Strategies for village transformation, skills improvement, and income
generation, preventive health care, education improvement were deployed.
- Women Empowerment Program: 60,000 women impacted in 250 villages
- Academic Excellence Recognition, providing bicycles, decreasing absenteeism, drop-outs & encouraging higher education
- Empowering Women Health Care Workers: ASHA workers, Anganwadi workers, and ANMs
- Livelihoods Program: Conducted 90-days camp for stitching training for 75 women
- Financing the purchase of livestock and small businesses
- Over 325 sewing machines donated to create self-employment in marginalized women.
- SMILES Program of preventive health care
- Sneha Program to educate the girls and thereby their families about menstrual hygiene and awareness, which has resulted in decreased absenteeism from school among girls
- Distribution of over 1.2 million sanitary pads
- Employment to about 100 women in our organization
- Rural Development Training
- Trips to the National Institute of Rural Development to share ideas
- Mahila Mandal building has been constructed for the Self-help Groups (SHG) to have a proper place to hold their meetings
- Women Ashram ( Home) - food grains to 125 women every month
- AMMA Program : Decreasing Maternal Morbidity & Mortality Rate
- Bharat Bachpan Program : Decreasing child malnutrition & mortality
- Empowering the Self-Help Groups